Health & Herbs collects your personal information for the sole purpose of filling your order accurately and quickly. We do not sell, trade, nor share any of your personal information with anyone.
- We ship all orders from Albany, OR, USA with USPS (United States Postal Service).
- We ship usually the order within 1-2 business days.
- Domestic delivery usually takes 2-5 days, but we do not guarantee the speed of delivery.
- We ship worldwide excluding the following countries: North Korea, Afghanistan, Morocco, Iran, Irak, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, Uganda, Morocco.
- Orders are processed for shipment during normal business hours only (Mon – Fri, excluding Holidays)9am-5pm PST.
- Customers are responsible for all additional shipping costs that may occur from an incorrect address or refused shipment.
- USPS does NOT deliver on Sundays or Federal Holidays.
- Health & Herbs is not responsible for packages held by Customs.
- Health & Herbs does not pay for international duty, Customs clearance, brokerage fees or taxes. The customer is responsible for any such charges.
Notice: We are Master Herbalist’s, not medical doctors. We do not diagnose, prescribe for, treat or claim to prevent, mitigate or cure any human diseases. We provide herbs, enzymes and other dietary supplements to improve digestion and to nourish and support normal function and structure of the body. If you suspect any disease, please consult your physician. The health of you and your loved ones is important. Treat this web site as an educational tool which enables you to better understand, assess, and choose the best course of treatment when a health problem arises, and how to prevent health problems from developing in the first place. It could save your life.
Remember that this web site offers many therapies. It is not more of conventional poison drug treatments. This web site is about Health & Herbs, not generally understood, and at this time, not endorsed by the medical establishment. We urge you to discuss treatments described on this web site with your doctor. If your doctor is open minded, you may actually educate your doctor. Their are some open minded doctors. Use this website wisely. As many of the treatments described are by definition, alternative, they have not been investigated, approved, or endorsed by any government or regulatory agency. National, state, and local laws may vary regarding the use and application of many treatments discussed. Accordingly this web site should not be substituted for the advice and care of a physician or other licensed health-care professional. Pregnant women, in particular, are urged to consult a physician before commencing any therapy. Ultimately you must take responsibility for your health. The authors and publishers disclaim any responsibility for how you use the information on this web site.
All the factual information on this web site has been drawn from scientific literature, and historical and traditional uses of herbs and other health foods. To protect privacy, all patient names have been changed. Branded products and services discussed on this web site are evaluated solely on Truman Berst’s independent and direct experience with them. Reference to them does not imply an endorsement nor a superiority over other branded products and services which may provide similar or superior results.
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the formulations listed are not intended to diagnose, prescribe for, treat or claim to prevent, mitigate or cure any human disease. They are intended for nutritional support only. The third party information referred to herein is neither adopted nor endorsed by this web site but is provided for general informational purposes.
SPECIAL QUOTES Good for 30 Days. PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Copyright 2015 Health & Herbs